The Chelsea Supporters Trust SGM was held after the Burnley match on Saturday 21st February.
Here is a podcast of the whole meeting which included statements on:
– Ticketing / supporter issues
– Campaign to remain at Stamford Bridge
– Safe standing areas and general atmosphere concerns
– Football in the community
– Stakeholder engagement
and discussions of current issues including:
– Ticket touting
– Atmosphere at Stamford Bridge
– Feedback from recent CPO AGM
– Submission to the DCMS Expert Working Group on Football Governance
We also held a very informative Q&A session with Inspector Jim Brockway, PC Paul Wright, Football Intelligence Unit PC and Amanda Jacks of the FSF discussing the policing of home games, the increasingly open activities of street touts, the policing of away games (including overseas games), the post-match policing of tube queues and the respective roles of police and stewards.
If you want to join the Chelsea Supporters Trust and make your voice heard to the Club, then you can join for £5 as a voting member and free for non-voting members at www.chelseasupporterstrust.com